1. Purpose of Processing Personal Information
ROI VISUAL collects personal information limited to the necessary minimum range for the purpose of new business, the recruitment of new personnel, etc.
2. The Period for retention and use of personal information
In principle, ROI VISUAL destructs personal information of users without delay when: the purpose of its collection and use has been achieved; the legal or management needs are satisfied; or users request: Provided that, if it is required to retain the information by relevant laws and regulations, ROI VISUAL will retain member information for certain period as designated by relevant laws and regulations. The information to be retained as required by relevant laws and regulations are as follows:
- Log record of users such as internet/data detecting the place of user connection: 3 months (PROTECTION OF COMMUNICATIONS SECRETS ACT)
3. Disclosure to Third Parties
In principle, ROI VISUAL does not disclose user’s personal information to any third party. However, the following cases are excluded:
- User agreed to such disclosure in advance; and
- Such disclosure is required by law and regulations or by an investigation agency for an investigative purpose in accordance with established procedure and method.
4. Provision and Entrustment of Personal Information
ROI VISUAL does not provide personal information to any external party without consent from the user. ROI VISUAL does not provide personal information to any external party without consent from the user. However, personal information is provided only when the user has personally agreed to the provision of their personal information in order to use external partner’s services, when ROI VISUAL is obligated to submit personal information in accordance with related laws and regulations and to resolve emergency situations where the user’s life or safety is confirmed to be endangered.
5. Information Principals’ Right and Liability, Method of Exercise
Users can exercise the following rights as the information Principals (or legal representative of the Principal):
- Personal information inquiry request
- Personal information correction and the deletion request
- Request to stop processing personal information
Please contact us via email or telephone.
6. Collected Personal Information
ROI VISUAL collects the following personal information for the purpose of new business, the recruitment of new personnel and any other reasons:
- Information collected: Resume
In addition to the information provided by the users directly, ROI VISUAL can collect information in the course of using ROI VISUAL services as follows:
- Equipment information: Operation system, hardware version, equipment set-up, type and set-up of a browser, use information of website
- Log information: IP address, log data, use time, search word input by users, internet protocol address, cookie and web beacon
- Other information: Preference, advertisement environment, pages visited regarding service use of users
7. Destruction of Personal Information
In principle, ROI VISUAL deletes personal information promptly after achieving the purpose of collecting and using said personal information.